This natural ocean geyser is caused by breaking surf forced through a lava tube and exploding upward into the air. Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr shared a famous beach kiss in the small cove next to the blow hole in the movie, "From Here to Eternity." A roadside lookout is directly above the blow hole. Located 2 miles past Hanauma Bay on Kalaniana'ole Highway, just before the turnoff to Sandy Beach.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
Current Specials - Oahu
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,185 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $1,175 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- $879+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 nights w/air & FREE Midsize Hertz Rental. Includes breakfast and More!
- From $1,045 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
More of our Current Specials on Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers