This natural ocean geyser is caused by breaking surf forced through a lava tube and exploding upward into the air. Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr shared a famous beach kiss in the small cove next to the blow hole in the movie, "From Here to Eternity." A roadside lookout is directly above the blow hole. Located 2 miles past Hanauma Bay on Kalaniana'ole Highway, just before the turnoff to Sandy Beach.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
Current Specials - Oahu
- $865+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental, daily breakfast, two mai tais daily and More!
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- From $1,079 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $955+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental PLUS Kids 18 & younger stay FREE!
- From $1,235 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
More of our Current Specials on Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers