This natural ocean geyser is caused by breaking surf forced through a lava tube and exploding upward into the air. Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr shared a famous beach kiss in the small cove next to the blow hole in the movie, "From Here to Eternity." A roadside lookout is directly above the blow hole. Located 2 miles past Hanauma Bay on Kalaniana'ole Highway, just before the turnoff to Sandy Beach.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
Current Specials - Oahu
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
More of our Current Specials on Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers