This natural ocean geyser is caused by breaking surf forced through a lava tube and exploding upward into the air. Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr shared a famous beach kiss in the small cove next to the blow hole in the movie, "From Here to Eternity." A roadside lookout is directly above the blow hole. Located 2 miles past Hanauma Bay on Kalaniana'ole Highway, just before the turnoff to Sandy Beach.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
Current Specials - Oahu
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- $679+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- $745+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 Nights w/Air: Includes $100 off, daily breakfast for two, discounts and More!
More of our Current Specials on Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers