This natural ocean geyser is caused by breaking surf forced through a lava tube and exploding upward into the air. Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr shared a famous beach kiss in the small cove next to the blow hole in the movie, "From Here to Eternity." A roadside lookout is directly above the blow hole. Located 2 miles past Hanauma Bay on Kalaniana'ole Highway, just before the turnoff to Sandy Beach.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
Current Specials - Oahu
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- From $925 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
More of our Current Specials on Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers