So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- $799+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air: Includes $100 off, Daily Breakfast for 2 & more! Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers