So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- $475+ Hawaii Vacations - Save $200 per booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- From $825 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $719+ Sheraton Waikiki: 3 Nights w/Air & Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers