So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $865+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental, daily breakfast, two mai tais daily and More!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers