So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- From $1,093 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- From $1,018 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $715+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE!
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers