So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- From $1,019 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- $819+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air: Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, daily breakfast for 2 & more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers