So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $745+ Waikiki, Oahu January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers