So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $795+ Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 12 & younger stay and eat free!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers