So you wake up to a beautiful Hawaiian sunrise and ask yourself, “What shall we do today.” On Oahu, the list seems endless. The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens, plus you can bike, hike and kayak in a natural surround. Fly an ultralight over lushterrain, watch the North Shore waves, visit the Makapu’u Lighthouse for great views and get a shave-ice in Hale’iwa. The Ko Olina area on the leeward side is great for sunbathing and swimming.
Kaneohe and Kailua on Oahu’s windward side stand at the gateway to the North Shore and are good destinations for a variety of water sports. And always, visitors are drawn to the island by its signature attractions—Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head.
As if we needed more reasons to vacation in Hawaii, one thing not everyone knows is that there is not a cost to see and tour many famous attractions. Head out and experience everything that is Oahu.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- From $969 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Polynesian Cultural Center: visit island villages, Hawaii's most authentic luau and the world's largest Polynesian night show.
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower - $607
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Get a bird's eye view of Diamond Head Crater. Oahu helicopter tours from $205
- From $1,275 - Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE.
- Top Oahu attractions, one low price for admission to all!
- Aston at the Executive Centre - $177
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers