Valley of the Temples
The Oahu replica was built in 1968 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the arrival of the first Japanese immigrant to Hawaii. The temple is graced by two acres of ponds stocked with several hundred Japanese carp, brightly feathered peacocks, black swans and other wildlife. An 18-foot meditation Buddha stands above the quiet scene. And a 3-ton temple bell threatens to dispel the stillness, for good luck comes to those who are able to ring it.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- From $1,107 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers