Valley of the Temples
The Oahu replica was built in 1968 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the arrival of the first Japanese immigrant to Hawaii. The temple is graced by two acres of ponds stocked with several hundred Japanese carp, brightly feathered peacocks, black swans and other wildlife. An 18-foot meditation Buddha stands above the quiet scene. And a 3-ton temple bell threatens to dispel the stillness, for good luck comes to those who are able to ring it.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- From $1,019 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers