Valley of the Temples
The Oahu replica was built in 1968 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the arrival of the first Japanese immigrant to Hawaii. The temple is graced by two acres of ponds stocked with several hundred Japanese carp, brightly feathered peacocks, black swans and other wildlife. An 18-foot meditation Buddha stands above the quiet scene. And a 3-ton temple bell threatens to dispel the stillness, for good luck comes to those who are able to ring it.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $880 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers