Kukaniloko Birthstones State Monument
In early Hawaii, this sacred spot is where royalty came for the birth of their children to assure high-ranking status. The site consists of numerous "birthing stones" within a grove of eucalyptus and coconut trees surrounded by pineapple fields. The dirt driveway to the site is located at the intersection of Kamehameha Highway (Hwy. 99) and Whitmore Avenue just north of the the Central Oahu town of Wahiawa.
Articles Related to This One
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
Current Specials - Oahu
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Top Oahu attractions, one low price for admission to all!
- Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, and Koolau Mountain views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Shark Encounters on Oahu's North Shore. Add a little excitement to your vacation.
- Hawaii Adventure Pass - make the most of the sun & sand with this package.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Jetski options on Oahu.
- Oahu kayaking tours!
- Maui sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers