History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Be front row at Pipe! Enter here to win a trip to the North Shore with the ASP.
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers