History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- $1,099+ Hawaii 4-Star Vacations w/Air, Breakfast & Extras
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179/night
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- From $1,179 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- From $1,055 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,198 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers