History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $569+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers