History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $935 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- $745+ Waikiki, Oahu January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers