History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- From $1,414 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Night Self-Drive Package w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- From $975 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $974 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast & Taxes
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers