History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $1,089 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers