History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- $695+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $1,219 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- From $945 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,115 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers