History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,205 - Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE.
- Aston at the Executive Centre - $177
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Snorkel adventures on Oahu.
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel - $193
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Oahu horseback riding adventures from $39!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers