History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $525+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE Convertible Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- From $926 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $949 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $875 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $964 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast, & Taxes
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers