History & Culture
Along with its amazing beauty, Hawaii also has a bounty of historical significance and vibrant culture. Throughout the Islands, remnants of Hawaii’s ancient history remain, in places such as temple (heiaus) ruins. Palaces have been preserved along with statues, which stand tall to honor those important monarchies and individuals of Hawaii’s past. The goal of several groups and attractions in the Islands is to preserve Polynesian cultures and to teach visitors and residents about the mana (divine power) still evident today.
- $475+ Hawaii Vacations - Save $200 per booking!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- From $825 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- $739+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/Air & Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers