The island's 112 miles of coastline is brushed with more than 130 golden sand beaches, sloping gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. It’s a pretty picture and always remember that the ocean is unpredictable, so it’s best to swim at guarded beaches.Most famous is Waikiki Beach and North Shore beaches are famous too, especially for big waves in the winter.
Best beaches for young kids include Lagoon 4 at Ko’Olina, Waimanalo Beach and Kailua Beach Park, on the island’s windward side.
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island's long list of water adventures, go find a beach—any beach—and just kick back.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- From $945 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Get a bird's eye view of Diamond Head Crater. Oahu helicopter tours from $205
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan - $191
- Soar over the Oahu coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower - $607
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Oahu kayaking tours!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers