The island's 112 miles of coastline is brushed with more than 130 golden sand beaches, sloping gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. It’s a pretty picture and always remember that the ocean is unpredictable, so it’s best to swim at guarded beaches.Most famous is Waikiki Beach and North Shore beaches are famous too, especially for big waves in the winter.
Best beaches for young kids include Lagoon 4 at Ko’Olina, Waimanalo Beach and Kailua Beach Park, on the island’s windward side.
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island's long list of water adventures, go find a beach—any beach—and just kick back.
|Beaches on Oahu||Find a Good Wave to Surf|
|Kaneohe Bay||Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat)|
|North Shore Beach Guide||Pupukea Beach Park|
|Top 5 Beaches on Oahu||Top Photo Spots on Oahu|
|Torch Lighting in Waikiki||Walk Waikiki Beach|
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- $569+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $1,350 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers