The island's 112 miles of coastline is brushed with more than 130 golden sand beaches, sloping gently into the sun-sparkled, sapphire-blue water of the warm Pacific. It’s a pretty picture and always remember that the ocean is unpredictable, so it’s best to swim at guarded beaches.Most famous is Waikiki Beach and North Shore beaches are famous too, especially for big waves in the winter.
Best beaches for young kids include Lagoon 4 at Ko’Olina, Waimanalo Beach and Kailua Beach Park, on the island’s windward side.
There are plenty of ways to get wet on Oahu. But before you pick from the island's long list of water adventures, go find a beach—any beach—and just kick back.
|Beaches on Oahu||Find a Good Wave to Surf|
|Kaneohe Bay||Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat)|
|North Shore Beach Guide||Pupukea Beach Park|
|Top 5 Beaches on Oahu||Top Photo Spots on Oahu|
|Torch Lighting in Waikiki||Walk Waikiki Beach|
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- From $1,155 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- From $1,045 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,139 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers