Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Oahu
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are wellversed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a beach is very popular and Makapu’u Beach Park is a favorite on Oahu. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Oahu. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more reason to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $609+ Hawaii Vacations with Air and FREE rental car or transfers
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,069 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $879+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 nights w/air & FREE roundtrip transfers. Includes breakfast and More!
- From $1,145 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- From $1,129 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $609+ Waikiki / Oahu: 3-night vacations with FREE roundtrip transfers
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers