Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Oahu
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are wellversed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a beach is very popular and Makapu’u Beach Park is a favorite on Oahu. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Oahu. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more reason to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $805+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers