Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Oahu
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are wellversed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a beach is very popular and Makapu’u Beach Park is a favorite on Oahu. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Oahu. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more reason to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $525+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE Convertible Rental
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,049 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers