Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Oahu
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are wellversed in hosting the ceremony and many times offer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a beach is very popular and Makapu’u Beach Park is a favorite on Oahu. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Oahu. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more reason to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Snorkel adventures on Oahu.
- Whale Watch Package - from the land and from the sea!
- Oahu sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Aston Waikiki Circle - $164
- Hawaiian Sand & Surf Package - make the most of the water!
- From $1115 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, and Koolau Mountain views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Go Oahu Card: 36 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% on the best of Oahu now!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers