Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- From $1,114 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- $599+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers