Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $745+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 Nights w/Air: Includes $100 off, daily breakfast for two, discounts and More!
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers