Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- $715+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE!
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers