Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers