Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers