Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $675+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 & under stay, play and eat FREE!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers