Spas on Oahu
Oahu provides a vast assortment of activities and adventures on the water, on mountains, up in the air and everywhere. Hawaii also provides sanctuaries of serenity, relaxation and pampering. They are called “spas” and though they exist all over the world, those in the Islands do offer thatunique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Oahu spas offer the types of services and massage styles featured at spas everywhere. Swedish, shiatsu and sports massage can be found, along with reiki treatments, seaweed body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Take some time away from your busy schedule and pamper yourself – Hawaii style.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $939 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers