Shopping on Oahu
Who figured Honolulu would be a shopping Mecca?
The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, at the corner of Kalakaua Avenue and Lewers Street brings great Waikiki dining and shopping experiences and the Waikiki Beach Walk is a pleasant place to browse art galleries and jewelry stores.
TheWard Centers is Honolulu’s quadruple shopping challenge, a marathon sprint from start to finish. Spanning over several blocks across from Kewalo Basin and Ala Moana Beach Park, it features four shopping destinations plus each Tuesday brings a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With 1.8 million square feet of space, the Ala Moana Center on Ala Moana Blvd. in Honolulu is one of the world’s largest open-air shopping destinations.
For Asian flavor, try Chinatown along Maunakea Street in Honolulu. The Chinatown Cultural Plaza Shopping Center, 100 N. Beretania Street, is packed with restaurants and shops. Asia Mall, an indoor flea market, is located inside the Plaza.
Resort areas and attractions all have their shopping options to make sure you take home the perfect souvenirs and swimsuits.
|Aloha Stadium Swap Meet||Groovy Haleiwa|
|Hawaiian Attire||Hip Honolulu|
|Make a Jewel of a Find||Shopping in Waikiki|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $779+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, daily breakfast for two, mai tais and more!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- From $1,015 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $845 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers