Shopping on Oahu
Who figured Honolulu would be a shopping Mecca?
The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, at the corner of Kalakaua Avenue and Lewers Street brings great Waikiki dining and shopping experiences and the Waikiki Beach Walk is a pleasant place to browse art galleries and jewelry stores.
TheWard Centers is Honolulu’s quadruple shopping challenge, a marathon sprint from start to finish. Spanning over several blocks across from Kewalo Basin and Ala Moana Beach Park, it features four shopping destinations plus each Tuesday brings a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With 1.8 million square feet of space, the Ala Moana Center on Ala Moana Blvd. in Honolulu is one of the world’s largest open-air shopping destinations.
For Asian flavor, try Chinatown along Maunakea Street in Honolulu. The Chinatown Cultural Plaza Shopping Center, 100 N. Beretania Street, is packed with restaurants and shops. Asia Mall, an indoor flea market, is located inside the Plaza.
Resort areas and attractions all have their shopping options to make sure you take home the perfect souvenirs and swimsuits.
|Aloha Stadium Swap Meet||Groovy Haleiwa|
|Hawaiian Attire||Hip Honolulu|
|Make a Jewel of a Find||Shopping in Waikiki|
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $919 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers