Shopping on Oahu
Who figured Honolulu would be a shopping Mecca?
The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, at the corner of Kalakaua Avenue and Lewers Street brings great Waikiki dining and shopping experiences and the Waikiki Beach Walk is a pleasant place to browse art galleries and jewelry stores.
TheWard Centers is Honolulu’s quadruple shopping challenge, a marathon sprint from start to finish. Spanning over several blocks across from Kewalo Basin and Ala Moana Beach Park, it features four shopping destinations plus each Tuesday brings a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With 1.8 million square feet of space, the Ala Moana Center on Ala Moana Blvd. in Honolulu is one of the world’s largest open-air shopping destinations.
For Asian flavor, try Chinatown along Maunakea Street in Honolulu. The Chinatown Cultural Plaza Shopping Center, 100 N. Beretania Street, is packed with restaurants and shops. Asia Mall, an indoor flea market, is located inside the Plaza.
Resort areas and attractions all have their shopping options to make sure you take home the perfect souvenirs and swimsuits.
|Aloha Stadium Swap Meet||Groovy Haleiwa|
|Hawaiian Attire||Hip Honolulu|
|Make a Jewel of a Find||Shopping in Waikiki|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers