Maybe you’ve done the snorkeling and scuba diving yet you’d like a bigger thrill. Having an up-close-and-personal shark encounter may be exactly what you’re looking for. Get ready to feel humble in the presence of one of nature’s most perfect predators.
The North Shore of Oahu is where the shark encounter tours originate, usually from Haleiwa Harbor. As you head off the coast, other marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins, and humpback whales during the migration season. Sharks can be seen from the vessel and guests have the choice of going into the shark cage, a secure enclosure to view sharks through near the surface of the water.
Sharks commonly sighted include the gray reef, Galapagos, sandbar and hammerhead. You very likely will walk away from this experience with a feeling of profound respect and awe for these fascinating and ancient creatures.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $879+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 nights w/air & FREE Midsize Hertz Rental. Includes breakfast and More!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $1,155 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers