Oahu’s picturesque countryside begs to be explored. Saddle up and find out for yourself. A guided horseback tour is a great way to not only explore out-of-the-way terrain, but also to become familiar with the lay of the land and the island’s culture. Tours are asdiverse as the terrain.
Close your eyes and picture yourself saddled to the back of a horse. Your mount is steady on the path as it moves through the tropical foliage. To your left the stunning drapes of a mountain range rise above you, shrouds of mist clinging to the ridgeline, rays of sun shafting through to light the dense undergrowth. To your right, the grand panorama of the ocean stretches for miles in either direction. Fortunately, your horse is watching the trail while you catch the view.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- From $895 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers