Oahu’s picturesque countryside begs to be explored. Saddle up and find out for yourself. A guided horseback tour is a great way to not only explore out-of-the-way terrain, but also to become familiar with the lay of the land and the island’s culture. Tours are asdiverse as the terrain.
Close your eyes and picture yourself saddled to the back of a horse. Your mount is steady on the path as it moves through the tropical foliage. To your left the stunning drapes of a mountain range rise above you, shrouds of mist clinging to the ridgeline, rays of sun shafting through to light the dense undergrowth. To your right, the grand panorama of the ocean stretches for miles in either direction. Fortunately, your horse is watching the trail while you catch the view.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Be front row at Pipe! Enter here to win a trip to the North Shore with the ASP.
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers