Oahu’s picturesque countryside begs to be explored. Saddle up and find out for yourself. A guided horseback tour is a great way to not only explore out-of-the-way terrain, but also to become familiar with the lay of the land and the island’s culture. Tours are asdiverse as the terrain.
Close your eyes and picture yourself saddled to the back of a horse. Your mount is steady on the path as it moves through the tropical foliage. To your left the stunning drapes of a mountain range rise above you, shrouds of mist clinging to the ridgeline, rays of sun shafting through to light the dense undergrowth. To your right, the grand panorama of the ocean stretches for miles in either direction. Fortunately, your horse is watching the trail while you catch the view.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers