Oahu’s picturesque countryside begs to be explored. Saddle up and find out for yourself. A guided horseback tour is a great way to not only explore out-of-the-way terrain, but also to become familiar with the lay of the land and the island’s culture. Tours are asdiverse as the terrain.
Close your eyes and picture yourself saddled to the back of a horse. Your mount is steady on the path as it moves through the tropical foliage. To your left the stunning drapes of a mountain range rise above you, shrouds of mist clinging to the ridgeline, rays of sun shafting through to light the dense undergrowth. To your right, the grand panorama of the ocean stretches for miles in either direction. Fortunately, your horse is watching the trail while you catch the view.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- $565+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers