There may be no better way to see Hawaii’s remote and beautiful treasures than the view from the air. Hawaii was recently born from volcanic activity and the Island’s creation is the stuff of legend and powerful energy.
On board a helicopter, it’s possible to lift off from a heliport, quickly bypass populated areas, and, in minutes, leave civilization behind. Look down and you'll find yourself flying low over deep, impossibly tangled, uninhabitable canyons where inland waterfalls drop hundreds of feet right outside your window.
Now and then, the helicopter will hover before a unique geographic or legendry site and the pilot, like a guide standing before a masterpiece in an art museum, will fill in the details. Noise-canceling headphones wipe out the roar of the helicopter rotors, and music, like the soundtrack from a movie, sets the mood. All the while, the narrator—that is your pilot—guides you skillfully into the experience.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers