There may be no better way to see Hawaii’s remote and beautiful treasures than the view from the air. Hawaii was recently born from volcanic activity and the Island’s creation is the stuff of legend and powerful energy.
On board a helicopter, it’s possible to lift off from a heliport, quickly bypass populated areas, and, in minutes, leave civilization behind. Look down and you'll find yourself flying low over deep, impossibly tangled, uninhabitable canyons where inland waterfalls drop hundreds of feet right outside your window.
Now and then, the helicopter will hover before a unique geographic or legendry site and the pilot, like a guide standing before a masterpiece in an art museum, will fill in the details. Noise-canceling headphones wipe out the roar of the helicopter rotors, and music, like the soundtrack from a movie, sets the mood. All the while, the narrator—that is your pilot—guides you skillfully into the experience.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers