There may be no better way to see Hawaii’s remote and beautiful treasures than the view from the air. Hawaii was recently born from volcanic activity and the Island’s creation is the stuff of legend and powerful energy.
On board a helicopter, it’s possible to lift off from a heliport, quickly bypass populated areas, and, in minutes, leave civilization behind. Look down and you'll find yourself flying low over deep, impossibly tangled, uninhabitable canyons where inland waterfalls drop hundreds of feet right outside your window.
Now and then, the helicopter will hover before a unique geographic or legendry site and the pilot, like a guide standing before a masterpiece in an art museum, will fill in the details. Noise-canceling headphones wipe out the roar of the helicopter rotors, and music, like the soundtrack from a movie, sets the mood. All the while, the narrator—that is your pilot—guides you skillfully into the experience.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $599+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- $699+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers