There may be no better way to see Hawaii’s remote and beautiful treasures than the view from the air. Hawaii was recently born from volcanic activity and the Island’s creation is the stuff of legend and powerful energy.
On board a helicopter, it’s possible to lift off from a heliport, quickly bypass populated areas, and, in minutes, leave civilization behind. Look down and you'll find yourself flying low over deep, impossibly tangled, uninhabitable canyons where inland waterfalls drop hundreds of feet right outside your window.
Now and then, the helicopter will hover before a unique geographic or legendry site and the pilot, like a guide standing before a masterpiece in an art museum, will fill in the details. Noise-canceling headphones wipe out the roar of the helicopter rotors, and music, like the soundtrack from a movie, sets the mood. All the while, the narrator—that is your pilot—guides you skillfully into the experience.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- $825+ The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air, FREE Midsize Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2 & more!
- From $969 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $725+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers