As if the beautiful blue waters and scenic landscapes weren’t enough, Oahu’s oceans are home to delightful wildlife. Hawaii's marine mammals are fascinating and easily observed creatures and many boating activity companies combine dolphin watching with snorkeling, SCUBA or snuba.
During the winter humpbackseason, it's common to see 40-ton whales with 15-foot pectoral fins breaching offshore, and resident spinner dolphins can be seen flashing through the surf any day. It's common to come across sea turtles feeding near the shore. And occasionally a critically endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal, sometimes with a pup, will climb out onto a beach and come into view.
Quietly observing marine life for photo opportunities is the ultimate experience because respecting Hawaii’s wildlife is the right thing to do. Dolphins are protected by the Marine Mammal Protection Act which states humans and vessels maintain a distance of at least 50 yards. Dolphins may approach you, but it is against the law to approach, chase, surround, touch or swim with them.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- From $970 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers