Dining and Entertainment
Finding Pacific Rim and Hawaiian Regional cuisine is easy to find on Oahu, and you can find about any style of dining you desire. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront delifor a bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Waikiki nightlife isn’t much different from the after-dark scene in most big cities — unless, of course, you factor in dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf and the slap of rubber slippers.
There are quiet cocktail bars, jazz clubs, rock and roll dance clubs, places that specialize in Hawaiian music, salsa and reggae clubs, karaoke bars, country dance halls, English and Irish pubs, stage extravaganzas and hardcore saloons that stay open until 4 a.m.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- From $919 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- From $1,207 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers