Dining and Entertainment
Finding Pacific Rim and Hawaiian Regional cuisine is easy to find on Oahu, and you can find about any style of dining you desire. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront delifor a bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Waikiki nightlife isn’t much different from the after-dark scene in most big cities — unless, of course, you factor in dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf and the slap of rubber slippers.
There are quiet cocktail bars, jazz clubs, rock and roll dance clubs, places that specialize in Hawaiian music, salsa and reggae clubs, karaoke bars, country dance halls, English and Irish pubs, stage extravaganzas and hardcore saloons that stay open until 4 a.m.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- $695+ Waikiki, Oahu January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers