Dining and Entertainment
Finding Pacific Rim and Hawaiian Regional cuisine is easy to find on Oahu, and you can find about any style of dining you desire. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront delifor a bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Waikiki nightlife isn’t much different from the after-dark scene in most big cities — unless, of course, you factor in dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf and the slap of rubber slippers.
There are quiet cocktail bars, jazz clubs, rock and roll dance clubs, places that specialize in Hawaiian music, salsa and reggae clubs, karaoke bars, country dance halls, English and Irish pubs, stage extravaganzas and hardcore saloons that stay open until 4 a.m.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $655+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers