Dining and Entertainment
Finding Pacific Rim and Hawaiian Regional cuisine is easy to find on Oahu, and you can find about any style of dining you desire. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront delifor a bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Waikiki nightlife isn’t much different from the after-dark scene in most big cities — unless, of course, you factor in dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf and the slap of rubber slippers.
There are quiet cocktail bars, jazz clubs, rock and roll dance clubs, places that specialize in Hawaiian music, salsa and reggae clubs, karaoke bars, country dance halls, English and Irish pubs, stage extravaganzas and hardcore saloons that stay open until 4 a.m.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $889 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- From $1,491 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers