Dining and Entertainment
Finding Pacific Rim and Hawaiian Regional cuisine is easy to find on Oahu, and you can find about any style of dining you desire. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront delifor a bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Waikiki nightlife isn’t much different from the after-dark scene in most big cities — unless, of course, you factor in dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf and the slap of rubber slippers.
There are quiet cocktail bars, jazz clubs, rock and roll dance clubs, places that specialize in Hawaiian music, salsa and reggae clubs, karaoke bars, country dance halls, English and Irish pubs, stage extravaganzas and hardcore saloons that stay open until 4 a.m.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $865+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental, daily breakfast, two mai tais daily and More!
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,235 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,179 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers