A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $795+ The Royal Hawaiian: 3 Nights w/Air: Includes $100 off, daily breakfast for two, discounts and More!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers