A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers