A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers