A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,175 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- From $1,155 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers