A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- See the most popular activities on Oahu.
- Hawaii Adventure Pass - make the most of the sun & sand with this package.
- From $945 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Maui sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Oahu sportfishing tours
- Aston at the Executive Centre - $177
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Get a bird's eye view of Diamond Head Crater. Oahu helicopter tours from $205
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers