A guided mountain bike tour is a ticket to Oahu’s scenic backcountry on a vehicle that won’t leave carbon emissions in its wake. You may find a tour that travels into deep valleys, over mountains, to waterfalls and may combine biking with hiking, sailing and snorkeling.
There are many places on Oahu to rent a bike, get a map and supplies and set out at your own pace. Bike rental spots abound in Honolulu, with the basic cruiser types being the most popular. You can also rent mountain bikes and performance road bikes. Explore Diamond Head or the challenging Tantalus ride and you’ll soon leave the crowded tourist areas behind. Despite heavy vehicle traffic, biking is a great way to tour Honolulu and the coast.
If you’re a veteran biking enthusiast, it wouldn’t hurt to bring along your multi-tool, a light (at least “be seen” lights) and a bag. Can you pack your helmet? It’s not always a sure thing to get one with your rental. You can find bikes all over the Island, so hop on and head out for a green way to explore Oahu.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- $655+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers