Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- From $1,018 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers