Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers