Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- From $1,075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- $695+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers