Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $525+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE Convertible Rental
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $939 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- $545+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air and Car. Includes FREE Convertible and Luxury Car Rental.
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers