Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- $569+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $865 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers