Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Oahu kayaking tours!
- Midsize car rental on Oahu from $269/wk
- $769+ Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air. Get 40% off rack rates, 2-for-1 breakfast, FREE upgrade when you book a Hertz car & more.
- Maui sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Polynesian Cultural Center: visit island villages, Hawaii's most authentic luau and the world's largest Polynesian night show.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Top Oahu attractions, one low price for admission to all!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers