Part of Hawaii’s charm is its laid-back, unsophisticated lifestyle. The easiest way to get a taste of that on Oahu is to take a drive out of town. Getting off the beaten path on Oahu may involve the use of the ATV – an All Terrain Vehicle. Someranching areas offer this mode of touring, and you may be able to take the entire family in one multi-passenger off-road vehicle. Commonly, horseback rides will also be available.
Scenic views await ATV riders, with trails exploring a combination of forests, waterfalls, cliffs, historic sites, beaches and pastureland. Swimming and sunning at a mountain pool may be part of the adventure, along with a picnic or cookout.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- $645+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car PLUS kids 18 & under stay free!
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers