The beautifully dramatic view from a commercial jet coming in for a landing at Honolulu International Airport is enough to make most people want to see more. Many visitors book flightseeing tours and some go for a slower-paced fixed-wing aircraft tour.
These planes come equipped with oversized windowsand doors for good views of the landscape. Tours cover all the major sights, often include transportation from Waikiki hotels and come in a variety of packages. These small aircraft seat from three to six passengers and tend to be both personal and comfortable.
Fixed wing operators conduct scenic tours of Oahu in planes with large bubble windows, which offer each passenger optimal viewing. Many flights depart from Kalaeloa Airport, flying over points of interest like Pearl Harbor with views of the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row plus views of big winter surf on North Shore beaches.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
|Go for a Spin in a Biplane||Soar in a Glider|
|Take Flight in an Ultralight||Unforgettable Ride: Skydive!|
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers