The beautifully dramatic view from a commercial jet coming in for a landing at Honolulu International Airport is enough to make most people want to see more. Many visitors book flightseeing tours and some go for a slower-paced fixed-wing aircraft tour.
These planes come equipped with oversized windowsand doors for good views of the landscape. Tours cover all the major sights, often include transportation from Waikiki hotels and come in a variety of packages. These small aircraft seat from three to six passengers and tend to be both personal and comfortable.
Fixed wing operators conduct scenic tours of Oahu in planes with large bubble windows, which offer each passenger optimal viewing. Many flights depart from Kalaeloa Airport, flying over points of interest like Pearl Harbor with views of the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row plus views of big winter surf on North Shore beaches.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
|Go for a Spin in a Biplane||Soar in a Glider|
|Take Flight in an Ultralight||Unforgettable Ride: Skydive!|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $865 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $569+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers