The beautifully dramatic view from a commercial jet coming in for a landing at Honolulu International Airport is enough to make most people want to see more. Many visitors book flightseeing tours and some go for a slower-paced fixed-wing aircraft tour.
These planes come equipped with oversized windowsand doors for good views of the landscape. Tours cover all the major sights, often include transportation from Waikiki hotels and come in a variety of packages. These small aircraft seat from three to six passengers and tend to be both personal and comfortable.
Fixed wing operators conduct scenic tours of Oahu in planes with large bubble windows, which offer each passenger optimal viewing. Many flights depart from Kalaeloa Airport, flying over points of interest like Pearl Harbor with views of the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row plus views of big winter surf on North Shore beaches.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
|Go for a Spin in a Biplane||Soar in a Glider|
|Take Flight in an Ultralight||Unforgettable Ride: Skydive!|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- $565+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers