The beautifully dramatic view from a commercial jet coming in for a landing at Honolulu International Airport is enough to make most people want to see more. Many visitors book flightseeing tours and some go for a slower-paced fixed-wing aircraft tour.
These planes come equipped with oversized windowsand doors for good views of the landscape. Tours cover all the major sights, often include transportation from Waikiki hotels and come in a variety of packages. These small aircraft seat from three to six passengers and tend to be both personal and comfortable.
Fixed wing operators conduct scenic tours of Oahu in planes with large bubble windows, which offer each passenger optimal viewing. Many flights depart from Kalaeloa Airport, flying over points of interest like Pearl Harbor with views of the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Row plus views of big winter surf on North Shore beaches.
- contributions from 101 Things To Do
|Go for a Spin in a Biplane||Soar in a Glider|
|Take Flight in an Ultralight||Unforgettable Ride: Skydive!|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $1,005+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car, breakfast and more! PLUS kids 17 & under stay free!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- $939+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- From $1,005 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers