Getting Around the Island
When visiting Hawaii, renting a car provides the greatest flexibility and convenience. The freedom to get out on the road whenever one chooses is a wonderful feeling. Car rentals are available at competitive rates and may be more affordable than expected.
Major rental companies are represented in Hawaii.Shopping and comparing rates online is the best way to get a great rate on a car rental – sometimes saving from 10 to 30 percent. Reserving a car ahead of time also gives you the best selection of the type of car desired. Companies have various reservation requirements and may differ on restrictions of number or ages of drivers so ask questions and compare services.
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- $965+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV!
- Oahu horseback riding adventures from $39!
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Midsize car rental on Oahu from $269/wk
- From $1,225 - Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE.
- From $1,375 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,215 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Maui sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Hawaii Adventure Pass - make the most of the sun & sand with this package.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers