Pacific Aviation Museum - Pearl Harbor
The Pacific Aviation Museum, which opened to the public on Dec. 7, 2006, is a significant addition to the enormously popular complex of historic military attractions at Pearl Harbor. Here visitors can see vintage warplanes and exhibits in a museum dedicated to air combat and its tremendous role in the Pacific duringWorld War II.
Located just several hundred yards from the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Battleship Missouri on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor, the $75-million museum contains a collection of fighter planes that actually participated in the War in the Pacific including a Navy Stearman biplane soloed by George H.W. Bush, a fully intact and restored Japanese Zero, the remnants and fascinating story of a Zero that crash-landed on the island of Niihau on Dec. 7, 1941, a Navy Wildcat fighter and P-40 Warhawk fighter. Also in the museum, visitors can operate a simulated American or Japanese fighter and take a lunch break at a period-decorated cafe. Specially narrated "Aviators Tours" for groups of up to 16 are also available three times daily.
When it is completed, the facility will encompass 16 acres, including three renovated hangers, a landmark control tower, and aircraft from World War II, the Vietnam War and the Korean War. Open daily from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., there is an admission fee. For tickets, check in at Ticket Office located at the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum. Call ticket office 24 hours in advance to reserve an Aviators Tour.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- $995+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental PLUS Kids 18 & younger stay FREE!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- $639+ Waikiki / Oahu: 3-night vacations with FREE Midsize Hertz Rental
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers