If not for Honolulu, Hawaii would be a state in search of a city.
Nothing distinguishes Oahu more from its sister isles than its metropolitan lifestyle and its multitudes of human traffic. About 70 percent of the state’s population reside here.
Honolulu is the hubof island commerce, government, politics, education, tourism and the arts. Vastly influenced by its reputation as a world-class travel destination, the island offers more of everything than the other islands combined. TheBus system is an award-winning public transit program, which serves Honolulu and outlying areas of Oahu.
Through a volatile history of governance and attacks, Honolulu has remained the capital, largest city, and main airport and seaport of the Hawaiian Islands. Downtown Honolulu is the financial, commercial and governmental center of Hawaii.
Highlights of Honolulu include the Honolulu Zoo is an award-winning urban jungle inhabited by more than 1,200 mammals, assorted birds and reptiles, all squawking and bellowing in as many tongues. Honolulu is also home to the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum, ‘Iolani Palace, The Honolulu Academy of Arts and countless other attractions. Foster Botanical Garden, a verdant oasis on the edge of downtown Honolulu.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Polynesian Cultural Center: visit island villages, Hawaii's most authentic luau and the world's largest Polynesian night show.
- Oahu kayaking tours!
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aston Waikiki Sunset - $198
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Soar over the Oahu coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel - $193
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers