Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,093 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $915 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers