Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- $475+ Hawaii Vacations - Save $200 per booking!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $719+ Sheraton Waikiki: 3 Nights w/Air & Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- From $825 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers