Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers