Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $1,005+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car, breakfast and more! PLUS kids 17 & under stay free!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- From $1,005 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers