Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE midsize rental or roundtrip transfers
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers