Hale'iwa Arts Festival
Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest
By John Johnson / Special to Hawaii.com
The Hale'iwa Arts Festival Fourteenth Annual Summer ArtFest was held Saturday and Sunday, July 16-17, 2011 at Hale'iwa Beach Park in Historic Hale'iwa Town on the North Shoreof Oahu.
This free festival featured 140 juried visual artists, both traditional and contemporary, in oil, acrylic, ceramic, photography, sculpture, watercolor, fabric, and jewelry and glass. In addition to visual artists, there were also performance artists, cultural history tours, art demonstrations, various hands-on children's activities, and plenty of food booths from local businesses.
For more information, see the Hale'iwa Arts Festival home page:
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- $725+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- $1,085+ Aulani, A Disney Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS Kids 17 & under stay free!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers