HIFF and the Ko Olina Resort showcases monthly film screenings
The Hawaii International Film Festival and the Ko Olina Resort in Kapolei launched a summer series in April of film screenings at the resort's Lagoon 4 lawn.
"Celebrate Culture + Arts @ Ko Olina 2011 Film Series," has been a great success with previous filmscreenings of the "The Princess Bride" and "Grease".
Guests can gather together for a family friendly event and take in the beautiful sights of the Ko Olina Resort. The events are not only for visitors to the islands, but for local residents as well.
Next month's theme is "adventure" with "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and "Star Trek" on July 22-23, 2011. Tickets are $10 for general admission, $5 for HIFF members, seniors, military and students.
Guests are welcomed to bring picnic baskets, low beach chairs and beach towels.
Sponsored by JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa, Aulani (A Disney Resort & Spa), the Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Center & Ko Olina Station by Honu Group, Watabe Weddings and Ko Olina Marina.
For more information visit www.hiff.org/koolina.
See more photos: http://goo.gl/Smks6.
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- $695+ Waikiki, Oahu January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.