With the possible exception of the island of Lanai, Molokai is the best bet in the Islands for those who really want to get away from it all. With a total population of 7,200, the island offers wide open space, adventures and a range of accommodations defined mainly by geographic region. The beaches are quiet and very long; the water is pristine; and the island's main town doesn't even have a traffic light. <BR><BR> <a href="http://www.hawaii.com/hawaiian-information/molokai/welcome/tourism.php"><B>More about Molokai</b></a>
Hot Clicks - All Islands
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
Current Specials - Molokai
- $889+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- $829+ Aqua Hotel Molokai: 3 nights with air. Escape to this unique Polynesian-style hideaway. Includes daily continental breakfast.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers