Condominium Rentals on Molokai
Molokai is still probably the least known of the Hawaiian Islands and it does not attract large numbers of visitors. Hence, there are few hotels. However, there are many lovely condos units here, mostly low-rise, purchased by those who appreciate the “Old Hawaii” feel of Molokai.This is a place where one main road takes you through the diverse landscape of pristine beaches, ancient Hawaiian fish ponds, coffee plantations, lush and majestic mountains and jutting lava formations, all surrounded by the blue Pacific Ocean. It is the site of many cattle ranches and of the famed Kalaupapa National Historic Park.
So it you want to experience Hawaii an entirely different way, then consider renting a condo here. A unit with 2-3 bedrooms... and often such amenities as on-site swimming pools and large lanais, not to mention killer views … really gives you the opportunity to settle in and enjoy your island vacation.
Molokai is probably the only island where you can rent a condo right on the beach for as little as $150 per day.
Condos are particularly good for families, or for intergenerational groups (grandma and grandpa get their own bedroom) or for several couples traveling together. And the ability to make your own meals, particularly breakfasts and picnic lunches, can cut down substantially on your food costs.
In fact, once you have rented a condo unit, you may never want to stay in a hotel again. Prices vary widely according to the size of the home, its location and the time of year you are booking so shop carefully.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- $835+ Aqua Hotel Molokai: 3 nights with air. Escape to this unique Polynesian-style hideaway. Includes daily continental breakfast.
- $839+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental