Do you hear that? It’s the many voices and rhythms of Hawaii. No doubt, traditional slack key guitar music is instantly recognizable and relatable. And music from Hawaii doesn’t end there, with a plethora of styles and influences coming today to create the sounds of the Islands.
The pure voice of Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole has come to represent Hawaiian music, as has artists such as The Brothers Cazimero, Amy Hanaiali’i, Keali'i Reichel, Jack Johnson, Raiatea, Willie K., John Cruz, and so much more.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $825+ Aqua Hotel Molokai: 3 nights with air. Escape to this unique Polynesian-style hideaway. Includes daily continental breakfast.
- $885+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers