Hotels and Resorts on Maui
Maui boasts some of the most high-end real estate in the Islands, therefore resort pricing is generally the highest in the Islands, but you are staying at the #1 island in the Pacific according to Conde Nast Magazine in 2009, so it’s worth every penny. There are still some excellentvalues to be had, even at the top names resorts on Kaanapali Beach or in Wailea or Kapalua. There are plenty of hotel venues that offer pricing to fit travelers on nearly any budget, you may not be on the beach, but you won’t be far away!
In the more populated areas – like Lahaina - there are some real deals to be found with room rates starting at around $95/night. Kihei is another popular area where you will find lots of well priced family accommodations, but if you are looking for a secluded beach and to really get away from it all try, Hana on the Eastern end of the island.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,006 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers