Hotels and Resorts on Maui
Maui boasts some of the most high-end real estate in the Islands, therefore resort pricing is generally the highest in the Islands, but you are staying at the #1 island in the Pacific according to Conde Nast Magazine in 2009, so it’s worth every penny. There are still some excellentvalues to be had, even at the top names resorts on Kaanapali Beach or in Wailea or Kapalua. There are plenty of hotel venues that offer pricing to fit travelers on nearly any budget, you may not be on the beach, but you won’t be far away!
In the more populated areas – like Lahaina - there are some real deals to be found with room rates starting at around $95/night. Kihei is another popular area where you will find lots of well priced family accommodations, but if you are looking for a secluded beach and to really get away from it all try, Hana on the Eastern end of the island.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Maui.
- From $1,179 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 19th Hole Golf Package - $707
- $1,249+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- 5th Night Free in your Maui Condo!
- See the most popular activities on Maui!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers