Hotels and Resorts on Maui
Maui boasts some of the most high-end real estate in the Islands, therefore resort pricing is generally the highest in the Islands, but you are staying at the #1 island in the Pacific according to Conde Nast Magazine in 2009, so it’s worth every penny. There are still some excellentvalues to be had, even at the top names resorts on Kaanapali Beach or in Wailea or Kapalua. There are plenty of hotel venues that offer pricing to fit travelers on nearly any budget, you may not be on the beach, but you won’t be far away!
In the more populated areas – like Lahaina - there are some real deals to be found with room rates starting at around $95/night. Kihei is another popular area where you will find lots of well priced family accommodations, but if you are looking for a secluded beach and to really get away from it all try, Hana on the Eastern end of the island.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,189 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $919+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,079 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $635+ Maui: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers