Hotels and Resorts on Maui
Maui boasts some of the most high-end real estate in the Islands, therefore resort pricing is generally the highest in the Islands, but you are staying at the #1 island in the Pacific according to Conde Nast Magazine in 2009, so it’s worth every penny. There are still some excellent values to be had, even at the top names resorts on Kaanapali Beach or in Wailea or Kapalua. There are plenty of hotel venues that offer pricing to fit travelers on nearly any budget, you may not be on the beach, but you won’t be far away!
In the more populated areas – like Lahaina - there are some real deals to be found with room rates starting at around $95/night. Kihei is another popular area where you will find lots of well priced family accommodations, but if you are looking for a secluded beach and to really get away from it all try, Hana on the Eastern end of the island.
Please click on the links below to view our Hotel Profiles:
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers