Hotels and Resorts on Maui
Maui boasts some of the most high-end real estate in the Islands, therefore resort pricing is generally the highest in the Islands, but you are staying at the #1 island in the Pacific according to Conde Nast Magazine in 2009, so it’s worth every penny. There are still some excellentvalues to be had, even at the top names resorts on Kaanapali Beach or in Wailea or Kapalua. There are plenty of hotel venues that offer pricing to fit travelers on nearly any budget, you may not be on the beach, but you won’t be far away!
In the more populated areas – like Lahaina - there are some real deals to be found with room rates starting at around $95/night. Kihei is another popular area where you will find lots of well priced family accommodations, but if you are looking for a secluded beach and to really get away from it all try, Hana on the Eastern end of the island.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers