Beachfront Hotels on Maui
Maui offers an abundance of beachfront accommodations since the island is blessed with a number of world class beaches, the most well known of which is Kaanapali Beach located on the western part of the island, just north of Lahaina. There are a variety of properties to choose from witha variety of pricing level, should be something for everyone.
You will also find a number of wonderful properties on the beaches in Wailea-Makena area, and the further East you go, the more secluded they become. Kapalua also enjoys several top names resorts that are beachfront.
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach - $299
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- See the most popular activities on Maui!
- From $1115 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers