When you decided to visit Maui, there were so many sights you wanted to see. And here you are, time get on the road and take in the world famous sights on Maui.
The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens and waterfalls, plus you can bike,hike and kayak in a natural surround. Visit the 'Iao Valley, or as Mark Twain called it, "The Yosemite of the Pacific" and check out the ‘Iao Needle. An air tour will fly you over lush terrain and Haleakala, a massive shield volcano that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's coastal areas. Take a sailing excursion for spectacular views, wildlife, and during migration season, watch for the blow of humpback whales.
Explore a lava tube and historic towns such as Lahaina and Makawao, take in the million-dollar view from Kula and round up some scenic memories from a ranch or farm.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers