When you decided to visit Maui, there were so many sights you wanted to see. And here you are, time get on the road and take in the world famous sights on Maui.
The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens and waterfalls, plus you can bike,hike and kayak in a natural surround. Visit the 'Iao Valley, or as Mark Twain called it, "The Yosemite of the Pacific" and check out the ‘Iao Needle. An air tour will fly you over lush terrain and Haleakala, a massive shield volcano that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's coastal areas. Take a sailing excursion for spectacular views, wildlife, and during migration season, watch for the blow of humpback whales.
Explore a lava tube and historic towns such as Lahaina and Makawao, take in the million-dollar view from Kula and round up some scenic memories from a ranch or farm.
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $749+ Castle Kamaole Sands: 3-night 1-Bedroom Condo w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers