When you decided to visit Maui, there were so many sights you wanted to see. And here you are, time get on the road and take in the world famous sights on Maui.
The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens and waterfalls, plus you can bike,hike and kayak in a natural surround. Visit the 'Iao Valley, or as Mark Twain called it, "The Yosemite of the Pacific" and check out the ‘Iao Needle. An air tour will fly you over lush terrain and Haleakala, a massive shield volcano that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's coastal areas. Take a sailing excursion for spectacular views, wildlife, and during migration season, watch for the blow of humpback whales.
Explore a lava tube and historic towns such as Lahaina and Makawao, take in the million-dollar view from Kula and round up some scenic memories from a ranch or farm.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Maui condos from $106! Save 20%!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers