When you decided to visit Maui, there were so many sights you wanted to see. And here you are, time get on the road and take in the world famous sights on Maui.
The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens and waterfalls, plus you can bike,hike and kayak in a natural surround. Visit the 'Iao Valley, or as Mark Twain called it, "The Yosemite of the Pacific" and check out the ‘Iao Needle. An air tour will fly you over lush terrain and Haleakala, a massive shield volcano that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's coastal areas. Take a sailing excursion for spectacular views, wildlife, and during migration season, watch for the blow of humpback whales.
Explore a lava tube and historic towns such as Lahaina and Makawao, take in the million-dollar view from Kula and round up some scenic memories from a ranch or farm.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $785+ Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $935 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers