When you decided to visit Maui, there were so many sights you wanted to see. And here you are, time get on the road and take in the world famous sights on Maui.
The beaches are spectacular as are the botanical gardens and waterfalls, plus you can bike,hike and kayak in a natural surround. Visit the 'Iao Valley, or as Mark Twain called it, "The Yosemite of the Pacific" and check out the ‘Iao Needle. An air tour will fly you over lush terrain and Haleakala, a massive shield volcano that rises 10,023 feet above Maui's coastal areas. Take a sailing excursion for spectacular views, wildlife, and during migration season, watch for the blow of humpback whales.
Explore a lava tube and historic towns such as Lahaina and Makawao, take in the million-dollar view from Kula and round up some scenic memories from a ranch or farm.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,010 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $865 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers