Does a luau tell you everything about Island culture? Of course not. Hawaii is a richly diverse and multicultural society with many influences, complexities and nuances. What a luau can do is provide an educational good time and a fascinating snapshot of tradition. Luaus span the range of huge extravaganzasheld beachside at a resort or more intimate indoor affairs. An evening at a luau is about enjoying the moment and it’s about people, music, food, dancing and the spirit of aloha.
Some recreation companies and resorts will package a luau with other activities, which can mean a cost savings. Take some time, shop around and ask questions when choosing what kind of luau is right for you.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Get a bird's eye view of Haleakala crater! Maui helicopter tours from $149
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Best Rate Guarantee!
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $318/nt
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169 per night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- From $1,215 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $30!
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers