When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers