When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- $725+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- $795+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $565+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers