When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- $1,099+ Hawaii 4-Star Vacations w/Air, Breakfast & Extras
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Whale Encounter Package from $302
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $865+ Makena Beach & Golf Resort: 3 nights w/air and FREE Mid-Size Rental. Includes $100 resort credit, self-parking PLUS kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Catch of the Day Special at Kaanapali Beach Hotel just $99/per person daily
- From $1,165 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers