When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $675+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- From $1,049 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers