When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $819+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers