When Sugar was King...
Photo murals and artifacts dating back to 1878 are on display, as well as authentic scale models of the factory's machinery.
Near the museum, the Pu'unene Sugar Mill's smoke stacks tower over what remains of the village. The mill is owned by Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar, a division of Alexander & Baldwin. HC&S also owned the Pa'ia sugar mill, which closed in October 2000 after 120 years of operation.
|A Jail That Takes No Prisoners||Arts on Maui|
|Bailey House Museum||Hula Shows on Maui|
|Maui's Historic Churches||Upcountry Maui: Home of the Paniolo|
|Visit a Former Rubber Plantation||Visit a Legendary Aviator's Final Resting Place|
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $829+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Includes breakfast, credits/discounts and more!
- From $1,105 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,129 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $695+ Maui: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers