Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Maui
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Maui. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- $1,335+ Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort: 3 nights with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $825+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- $705+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-Night Studio with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- $505+ Maui 3 nights with Air and Car. Includes FREE Midsize Car Rental.
- From $929 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Standard Special From $115 a Night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night