Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Maui
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Maui beach is very popular and Makena Cove, Olowalu Plantation and Kapalua Bay, plus chapels and botanical gardens are some favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Maui. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- From $1,125 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- $1,105+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Plus kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- $1,229+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Take a guided kayak tour in Maui's pristine waters.
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Maui Zipline Tours
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more