Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $1,155+ Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort: 3 nights with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- $819+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfers & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1639
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $945 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers