Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- From $899 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers