Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1415
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $609 – Maui Vacations: 3 nights with Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade.
- From $1,139 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- Winter whale of a deal! Save 15% on your Maui condo
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169 per night
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers