Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- From $1,085 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Maui condos from $106! Save 20%!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- $729+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize Hertz car, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers