Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- From $609 – Maui Vacations: 3 nights with Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade.
- Spot a Dolphin! Hop on a Maui Dolphin Watch.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Best Rate Guarantee!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169 per night
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Lahaina Resort - FREE Portrait
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Maui Zipline Tours
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Maui snorkel adventures: Molokini, Turtle Town, and more!
- From $1,675 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers