Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $859+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Includes breakfast, credits/discounts and more!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1365 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,245 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- $635+ Maui: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $1,189 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers