Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training riding soft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surfto give it a try.
Bodysurfing is wonderful exercise and the least expensive of all the wave-riding sports. Gliding down the face of a wave and gracefully (or even not so gracefully) floating over the whitewash towards the beach is a great way to enjoy the ocean.
If you’re an experienced surfer, head over to the local surf shop, rent a board and we’ll see you at the beach.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- From $1,215 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- $825+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 nights with air and FREE Mid-Size Hertz Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- 7 Night Romantic Maui Getaway Package from $1767, incl. condo, car, massage, luau, & more!
- $849+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE!
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,155 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers