Maui Sugar Cane Train
With a blast of its steam whistle, the locomotive chugs along a six-mile stretch of track at a leisurely pace. During your train ride, the Sugar Cane train crosses a 325-foot curved wooden trestle whose elevation yields panoramic views of neighboring islands and the West Maui Mountains.
Duringyour journey, our narrator will entertain you Hawaiian-style and point out sites of interest along the way. From December to April, it is a common sight to spot humpback whales frolicking in our warm Pacific waters
Join them for your next corporate function, family reunion or special wedding ceremony. The Sugar Cane Train's special charter trains and group function facilities provide a unique outdoor atmosphere, and allow for creativity and privacy.
A.W. "Mac" McKelvy, got together with the Makai Corporation and created the Sugar Cane Train In 1969. The line has operated passenger service from Lahaina to Puukolii (just north of Kaanapali) daily for over 30 years. Since 1970, over five million tourists to Maui have ridden the train making it one of West Maui's most popular attractions.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- $675+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers