Maui Sugar Cane Train
With a blast of its steam whistle, the locomotive chugs along a six-mile stretch of track at a leisurely pace. During your train ride, the Sugar Cane train crosses a 325-foot curved wooden trestle whose elevation yields panoramic views of neighboring islands and the West Maui Mountains.
Duringyour journey, our narrator will entertain you Hawaiian-style and point out sites of interest along the way. From December to April, it is a common sight to spot humpback whales frolicking in our warm Pacific waters
Join them for your next corporate function, family reunion or special wedding ceremony. The Sugar Cane Train's special charter trains and group function facilities provide a unique outdoor atmosphere, and allow for creativity and privacy.
A.W. "Mac" McKelvy, got together with the Makai Corporation and created the Sugar Cane Train In 1969. The line has operated passenger service from Lahaina to Puukolii (just north of Kaanapali) daily for over 30 years. Since 1970, over five million tourists to Maui have ridden the train making it one of West Maui's most popular attractions.
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $565+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers