Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Maui condos from $106! Save 20%!
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $729+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize Hertz car, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers