Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- $819+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $970 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers