Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- $709+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $1,046 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers