Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,085 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers