Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $679+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $929+ Ka'anapali Beach Hotel: 3 nights w/air. Includes $100 off, daily hula show and cultural activities PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers