Spas on Maui
Could life get any better than during a spa treatment on Maui? These enclaves of serenity, relaxation and pampering have the sole goal of healing mind, body and spirit. Though they exist all over the world, Maui’s spas offer that unique style of Hawaiian and Asian influenced therapies.
In addition to the many styles of massage offered everywhere, Hawaii is particularly known for lomilomi massage. Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use their palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees, feet, even sticks and stones. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat."
Spas on Maui can usually be broken down into resort or destination categories. A resort spa provides a relaxing, pampering experience for people staying at the resort, while a destination spa offers an overall immersion in healthy living and an opportunity for personal transformation.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Take a guided kayak tour in Maui's pristine waters.
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- $1,105+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Plus kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- 7 Night Romantic Maui Getaway Package from $1764, incl. condo, car, massage, luau, & more!
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers