Maui's vast underworld—its teeming marine environment—is a natural draw for scuba divers. You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's many scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and some offer an array of auxiliary services.The premier dive site on the island has to be Molokini Marine Life Conservation District. This sunken volcanic cinder cone, three miles off the coast of Maui, hosts spectacular marine life and coral formations with high visibility underwater views that have been measured at 160 feet. Just as bike riders queue up at dawn to coast down Haleakala, divers and snorkelers line up at Ma`alaea and Lahaina harbors each day to make the trip to Molokini.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project||Maui Ocean Center|
|Molokini Sanctuary||SCUBA Dive Maui|
|Snorkel Maui's Best Spots|
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $919 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Taxes, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1639
- From $899 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,357 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $945 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers