Maui's vast underworld—its teeming marine environment—is a natural draw for scuba divers. You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's many scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and some offer an array of auxiliary services.The premier dive site on the island has to be Molokini Marine Life Conservation District. This sunken volcanic cinder cone, three miles off the coast of Maui, hosts spectacular marine life and coral formations with high visibility underwater views that have been measured at 160 feet. Just as bike riders queue up at dawn to coast down Haleakala, divers and snorkelers line up at Ma`alaea and Lahaina harbors each day to make the trip to Molokini.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- $695+ Maui: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $849+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers