Maui's vast underworld—its teeming marine environment—is a natural draw for scuba divers. You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's many scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and some offer an array of auxiliary services.The premier dive site on the island has to be Molokini Marine Life Conservation District. This sunken volcanic cinder cone, three miles off the coast of Maui, hosts spectacular marine life and coral formations with high visibility underwater views that have been measured at 160 feet. Just as bike riders queue up at dawn to coast down Haleakala, divers and snorkelers line up at Ma`alaea and Lahaina harbors each day to make the trip to Molokini.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Full size car rental on Maui from $187/wk
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Up to 44% off 1 & 2 bdrm condos at Maui beach & golf-front resorts when you book 60 days in advance. Condos starting at $158!
- Room & Breakfast Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $201 per night
- Economy car rentals on Maui from $141/wk
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169 per night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- Maui snorkel adventures: Molokini, Turtle Town, and more!
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers