Maui's vast underworld—its teeming marine environment—is a natural draw for scuba divers. You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's many scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and some offer an array of auxiliary services.The premier dive site on the island has to be Molokini Marine Life Conservation District. This sunken volcanic cinder cone, three miles off the coast of Maui, hosts spectacular marine life and coral formations with high visibility underwater views that have been measured at 160 feet. Just as bike riders queue up at dawn to coast down Haleakala, divers and snorkelers line up at Ma`alaea and Lahaina harbors each day to make the trip to Molokini.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Cruising into the Sunset with Hawaii Ocean Project||Maui Ocean Center|
|Molokini Sanctuary||SCUBA Dive Maui|
|Snorkel Maui's Best Spots|
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers