Maui’s wilderness—that magnificent open space that blankets about half of the island’s landmass—is made for hiking. Here you'll find rainforests, volcanic craters, cloud forests, lava coastlines, mountain ridges, extravagant vegetation and roaring waterfalls. Where to start may be the biggest question.
Easily accessible trails that are open to the public can be hard to find. Commercial hiking companies make that part easy, and exploring on your own is still possible. When it’s time to discover—really find out—what Maui’s all about, put on your hiking boots and get out there. with the birds, plants, rocks, trees, streams, waterfalls and red dirt mud.
|Explore an Ancient Trail||Feel the 'Mana' at Iao Valley|
|Maui Eco-Tours||Walk through a Lava Tube|
|Waterfalls and Volcanic Craters|
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $925+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Full size car rental on Maui from $187/wk
- Spot a Dolphin! Hop on a Maui Dolphin Watch.
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $132/day
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Economy car rentals on Maui from $141/wk
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1415
- Room & Breakfast Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $201 per night
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Maui Zipline Tours
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers