Maui’s wilderness—that magnificent open space that blankets about half of the island’s landmass—is made for hiking. Here you'll find rainforests, volcanic craters, cloud forests, lava coastlines, mountain ridges, extravagant vegetation and roaring waterfalls. Where to start may be the biggest question.
Easily accessible trails that are open to the public can be hard to find. Commercial hiking companies make that part easy, and exploring on your own is still possible. When it’s time to discover—really find out—what Maui’s all about, put on your hiking boots and get out there. with the birds, plants, rocks, trees, streams, waterfalls and red dirt mud.
|Explore an Ancient Trail||Feel the 'Mana' at Iao Valley|
|Maui Eco-Tours||Walk through a Lava Tube|
|Waterfalls and Volcanic Craters|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers