Maui’s wilderness—that magnificent open space that blankets about half of the island’s landmass—is made for hiking. Here you'll find rainforests, volcanic craters, cloud forests, lava coastlines, mountain ridges, extravagant vegetation and roaring waterfalls. Where to start may be the biggest question.
Easily accessible trails that are open to the public can be hard to find. Commercial hiking companies make that part easy, and exploring on your own is still possible. When it’s time to discover—really find out—what Maui’s all about, put on your hiking boots and get out there. with the birds, plants, rocks, trees, streams, waterfalls and red dirt mud.
|Explore an Ancient Trail||Feel the 'Mana' at Iao Valley|
|Maui Eco-Tours||Walk through a Lava Tube|
|Waterfalls and Volcanic Craters|
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- From $925 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers