The game of golf came to Maui relatively late, when the Maui Country Club opened in 1925 in Spreckelsville. The island has done its best to make up for its slow start, now hosting fantastic courses, award-winning designs and championship tournaments galore.
Close to 20 courses are set to playon Maui, including on sister island Lanai. Upcountry Maui offers some action for duffers, as does Makena, Wailea, Kihei, Kapalua and Ka’anapali. For the golf courses on Lanai, it's about quality not quantity. Two world-class championship courses grace this small island off Maui's coast.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $865 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,350 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers