The game of golf came to Maui relatively late, when the Maui Country Club opened in 1925 in Spreckelsville. The island has done its best to make up for its slow start, now hosting fantastic courses, award-winning designs and championship tournaments galore.
Close to 20 courses are set to playon Maui, including on sister island Lanai. Upcountry Maui offers some action for duffers, as does Makena, Wailea, Kihei, Kapalua and Ka’anapali. For the golf courses on Lanai, it's about quality not quantity. Two world-class championship courses grace this small island off Maui's coast.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- 5th Night Free in your Maui Condo!
- From $1377 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali - $256
- Take a guided kayak tour in Maui's pristine waters.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $318/nt
- Maui snorkel adventures: Molokini, Turtle Town, and more!
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $99.75/day
- From $1115 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers