Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $675+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers