Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- From $1,350 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers