Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- $895+ Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers