Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- $785+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers