Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $535+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- From $839 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Taxes, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- From $995 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $709+ Ka'anapali Beach Hotel: 3 nights with Air & FREE Convertible or Luxury Car Rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $1,357 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- $719+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 Nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1287
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers