Dining and Entertainment
You can find about any style of dining you desire on Maui and locating Pacific Rim and Hawaii Regional cuisine is most prevalent. You’ll see famous names, chain outlets, resort restaurants, basic diners and low-key hole-in-the-wall establishments. It’s easy to stop into a storefront deli fora bite between sightseeing and shopping.
Maui resort areas know how to offer a good time to their guests. Dazzling hula moons, balmy evening air, and the rhythm of ukuleles strumming to the beat of pounding surf typically accompany an evening in Maui.
For the latest scoop on shows, clubs, and music, ask your favorite bartender or concierge.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- $675+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers