Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $899 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- $725+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- $565+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers