Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,006 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers