Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- $525+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $30!
- From $1,315 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Haleakala crater, Hana waterfalls, Iao Valley views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,559 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- From $535 – Maui Vacations: 3 nights with Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers