Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- From $1,189 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,135 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $765+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 nights with air and FREE Mid-Size Hertz Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- $895+ Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- $919+ Makena Beach & Golf Resort: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Includes $100 Resort Credit PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers