Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $695+ Maui: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- $849+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE!
- $749+ Castle Kamaole Sands: 3-night 1-Bedroom Condo w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,215 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers