Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- $885+ Honua Kai Resort & Spa: 3-night 1 BR Condo with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $1,085 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $619+ Maui 5 nights w/Air & Car. Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers