Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $795+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $939 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers