Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Lahaina Resort - FREE Portrait
- From $1,095 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Maui.
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- From $1,215 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Reel in the 'Big One.' Maui Sportfishing
- Haleakala crater, Hana waterfalls, Iao Valley views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Economy car rentals on Maui from $141/wk
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers