Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- $929+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers