Once you’re hooked on coffee grown in Hawaii, it’s hard to live without it. There are residents who never leave the islands without a bag or two tucked in their luggage. The aroma, when it escapes from the bag whatever your destination, is as much thescent of the islands as the salty smell of the ocean or the sweet fragrance of ginger.
Not a lot of coffee is grown on Maui – the Big Island dominates coffee production in Hawaii – with only a few plantations operating. Coffee grown on Maui is usually available in stores and tours of the plantations, located in Ka’anapali and Kula, are usually available. Don’t resist picking up a bag or two of Maui’s homegrown beans and sip that undeniable taste of Hawaii.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $1,049 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers