What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $99.75/day
- Bike down a volcano on Maui!
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $30!
- Soar over the Maui coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas - $219
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- Aston at the Maui Banyan - $139
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Lahaina Resort - FREE Portrait
- 5th Night Free in your Maui Condo!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers