What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $318/nt
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- From $1377 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aston Maui Hill - $199
- $925+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- $1,019+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Plus kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Aston at Papakea Resort - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers