What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $675+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $895 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers