What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,105 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers