What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $689+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers