What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $945 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $719+ Ka'anapali Beach Hotel: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers