What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Maui.
- Take a guided kayak tour in Maui's pristine waters.
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- $869+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade, breakfast for two and kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- See the most popular activities on Maui!
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- From $1,165 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers