What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- $675+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers