What better place for a bike ride? Maui is a place where the sun shines somewhere almost every day of the year, an island with miles of smooth paved roads that pass through lush and diverse terrain. Biking may also be a great option to cars in heavily touristed areas,where narrow, packed streets and parking are issues.
They also do something kinda wild here. They bike down a volcano. Now it’s a dormant volcano but it’s big. Hook up with tour companies who offer the volcano rides or other biking excursions around the island or rent a bike and gear, then head out on your own, maybe even down a volcano at your own pace.
Most long distance biking around the island will be done on main highways, though there are a few paths along highways.
Imagine a ride and you'll likely find it on Maui.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers