As you begin your drive to Hana, you'll discover the historic town of Paia on Maui's north coast. This hospitable village was once a booming plantation town during the heyday of Maui's sugar cane industry. Today, Paia is a picturesque town of colorful residents thanks to an influx of refugeesfrom the hippie movement in the continental United States in the 70s. A decade later, the town became the focal point of an ongoing windsurfing boom, drawing board sailors from around the planet to the perfect conditions of Ho'okipa Beach, located just east of town.
Take a walk down Pa'ia town's two main blocks today and you'll find a vast array of antique and souvenir shops, fine art galleries, casual clothing stores and low-key eateries (with lots of vegetarian fare), all housed in turn-of-the-century plantation storefronts painted with a color palate that would make the brightest reef fish go green with envy.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $939 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers