As you begin your drive to Hana, you'll discover the historic town of Paia on Maui's north coast. This hospitable village was once a booming plantation town during the heyday of Maui's sugar cane industry. Today, Paia is a picturesque town of colorful residents thanks to an influx of refugeesfrom the hippie movement in the continental United States in the 70s. A decade later, the town became the focal point of an ongoing windsurfing boom, drawing board sailors from around the planet to the perfect conditions of Ho'okipa Beach, located just east of town.
Take a walk down Pa'ia town's two main blocks today and you'll find a vast array of antique and souvenir shops, fine art galleries, casual clothing stores and low-key eateries (with lots of vegetarian fare), all housed in turn-of-the-century plantation storefronts painted with a color palate that would make the brightest reef fish go green with envy.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- From $1,010 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers