Away from the beaches and sprawling resorts of Maui sits the town of Makawao. This Upcountry community is located on the midslopes of Mount Haleakala and is known for rustic charm, small town atmosphere and its paniolos (Hawaiian coyboys.)
A day in Makawao is stepping into a simplertime, with small shops and diners still operated by the families who started them decades later. Eclectic boutiques, art galleries and even wellness centers await those visiting this historic enclave.
Where there are cattle ranches there are bound to be rodeos and Makawao hosts a Fourth of July event with parade, contests and other festivities.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers