Away from the beaches and sprawling resorts of Maui sits the town of Makawao. This Upcountry community is located on the midslopes of Mount Haleakala and is known for rustic charm, small town atmosphere and its paniolos (Hawaiian coyboys.)
A day in Makawao is stepping into a simplertime, with small shops and diners still operated by the families who started them decades later. Eclectic boutiques, art galleries and even wellness centers await those visiting this historic enclave.
Where there are cattle ranches there are bound to be rodeos and Makawao hosts a Fourth of July event with parade, contests and other festivities.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- From $899 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers