For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina is a “must do” and second only to beaches in popularity.
Freshwater, fertile volcanic soil, plenty of sun and sealife greeted the first Polynesian settlers to Lahaina and for a time, it was the capital of theHawaiian Kingdom. When whaling ships called on Lahaina’s harbor to be their headquarters, the town was a raucous place for sailors’ bad behavior. Today’s Lahaina is bustling with tourists and families exploring the attractions and shopping to be had.
This jewel of a town is nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana'i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range). Lahaina has provided a home for many cultures over the centuries, always welcoming visitors to its shores.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Be front row at Pipe! Enter here to win a trip to the North Shore with the ASP.
- $855+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE Midsize Hertz rental, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers