For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina is a “must do” and second only to beaches in popularity.
Freshwater, fertile volcanic soil, plenty of sun and sealife greeted the first Polynesian settlers to Lahaina and for a time, it was the capital of theHawaiian Kingdom. When whaling ships called on Lahaina’s harbor to be their headquarters, the town was a raucous place for sailors’ bad behavior. Today’s Lahaina is bustling with tourists and families exploring the attractions and shopping to be had.
This jewel of a town is nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana'i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range). Lahaina has provided a home for many cultures over the centuries, always welcoming visitors to its shores.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers