For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina is a “must do” and second only to beaches in popularity.
Freshwater, fertile volcanic soil, plenty of sun and sealife greeted the first Polynesian settlers to Lahaina and for a time, it was the capital of theHawaiian Kingdom. When whaling ships called on Lahaina’s harbor to be their headquarters, the town was a raucous place for sailors’ bad behavior. Today’s Lahaina is bustling with tourists and families exploring the attractions and shopping to be had.
This jewel of a town is nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana'i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range). Lahaina has provided a home for many cultures over the centuries, always welcoming visitors to its shores.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $899 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers