For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina is a “must do” and second only to beaches in popularity.
Freshwater, fertile volcanic soil, plenty of sun and sealife greeted the first Polynesian settlers to Lahaina and for a time, it was the capital of theHawaiian Kingdom. When whaling ships called on Lahaina’s harbor to be their headquarters, the town was a raucous place for sailors’ bad behavior. Today’s Lahaina is bustling with tourists and families exploring the attractions and shopping to be had.
This jewel of a town is nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana'i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range). Lahaina has provided a home for many cultures over the centuries, always welcoming visitors to its shores.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
- From $970 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers