For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina is a “must do” and second only to beaches in popularity.
Freshwater, fertile volcanic soil, plenty of sun and sealife greeted the first Polynesian settlers to Lahaina and for a time, it was the capital of theHawaiian Kingdom. When whaling ships called on Lahaina’s harbor to be their headquarters, the town was a raucous place for sailors’ bad behavior. Today’s Lahaina is bustling with tourists and families exploring the attractions and shopping to be had.
This jewel of a town is nestled between the calm waters of the Auau Channel facing Lana'i island and the fertile peaks and valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (West Maui mountain range). Lahaina has provided a home for many cultures over the centuries, always welcoming visitors to its shores.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Maui condos from $106! Save 20%!
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $1709
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers