Located on the south side of Maui, Kihei has two great things going for it. Visitors can find inexpensive to moderate priced lodging in plentiful supply. The area’s beaches are also very desirable attraction, with a lovely sandy retreat right across the street from most of those economyaccommodations.
Close to ten beaches are here to please - each with their own strong points – all promising wide expanses of picture-perfect sand. You’ll find Kealia, Sugar Beach, Kalepolepo Beach, Charley Young Beach, Keawakapu Beach and Cove Park. A wonderful feature of this seaside town is its views of Kaho?olawe, Molokini, Lana?i and West Maui.
Other activities in Kihei include boat tours, snorkel trips and whale watching excursions launching from nearby Ma?alaea Harbor. Look for the public golf course in Kihei, and shopping options are as prevalent as the condos in Kihei.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- $675+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- $675+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers