Located on the south side of Maui, Kihei has two great things going for it. Visitors can find inexpensive to moderate priced lodging in plentiful supply. The area’s beaches are also very desirable attraction, with a lovely sandy retreat right across the street from most of those economyaccommodations.
Close to ten beaches are here to please - each with their own strong points – all promising wide expanses of picture-perfect sand. You’ll find Kealia, Sugar Beach, Kalepolepo Beach, Charley Young Beach, Keawakapu Beach and Cove Park. A wonderful feature of this seaside town is its views of Kaho?olawe, Molokini, Lana?i and West Maui.
Other activities in Kihei include boat tours, snorkel trips and whale watching excursions launching from nearby Ma?alaea Harbor. Look for the public golf course in Kihei, and shopping options are as prevalent as the condos in Kihei.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $985 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,055 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $925 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers