Located on the south side of Maui, Kihei has two great things going for it. Visitors can find inexpensive to moderate priced lodging in plentiful supply. The area’s beaches are also very desirable attraction, with a lovely sandy retreat right across the street from most of those economyaccommodations.
Close to ten beaches are here to please - each with their own strong points – all promising wide expanses of picture-perfect sand. You’ll find Kealia, Sugar Beach, Kalepolepo Beach, Charley Young Beach, Keawakapu Beach and Cove Park. A wonderful feature of this seaside town is its views of Kaho?olawe, Molokini, Lana?i and West Maui.
Other activities in Kihei include boat tours, snorkel trips and whale watching excursions launching from nearby Ma?alaea Harbor. Look for the public golf course in Kihei, and shopping options are as prevalent as the condos in Kihei.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers