Located on the south side of Maui, Kihei has two great things going for it. Visitors can find inexpensive to moderate priced lodging in plentiful supply. The area’s beaches are also very desirable attraction, with a lovely sandy retreat right across the street from most of those economyaccommodations.
Close to ten beaches are here to please - each with their own strong points – all promising wide expanses of picture-perfect sand. You’ll find Kealia, Sugar Beach, Kalepolepo Beach, Charley Young Beach, Keawakapu Beach and Cove Park. A wonderful feature of this seaside town is its views of Kaho?olawe, Molokini, Lana?i and West Maui.
Other activities in Kihei include boat tours, snorkel trips and whale watching excursions launching from nearby Ma?alaea Harbor. Look for the public golf course in Kihei, and shopping options are as prevalent as the condos in Kihei.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $785+ Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers