Located on the south side of Maui, Kihei has two great things going for it. Visitors can find inexpensive to moderate priced lodging in plentiful supply. The area’s beaches are also very desirable attraction, with a lovely sandy retreat right across the street from most of those economyaccommodations.
Close to ten beaches are here to please - each with their own strong points – all promising wide expanses of picture-perfect sand. You’ll find Kealia, Sugar Beach, Kalepolepo Beach, Charley Young Beach, Keawakapu Beach and Cove Park. A wonderful feature of this seaside town is its views of Kaho?olawe, Molokini, Lana?i and West Maui.
Other activities in Kihei include boat tours, snorkel trips and whale watching excursions launching from nearby Ma?alaea Harbor. Look for the public golf course in Kihei, and shopping options are as prevalent as the condos in Kihei.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Haleakala crater, Hana waterfalls, Iao Valley views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Maui Zipline Tours
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- Experience the beauty of Maui from horseback.
- Bike down a volcano on Maui!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Reel in the 'Big One.' Maui Sportfishing
- From $585 – Maui Vacations: 3 nights with Air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers