Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- $525+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Haleakala crater, Hana waterfalls, Iao Valley views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Maui Zipline Tours
- Reel in the 'Big One.' Maui Sportfishing
- Maui snorkel adventures: Molokini, Turtle Town, and more!
- From $1,165 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,265 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers