Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- From $899 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $665+ Royal Lahaina Resort: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- From $1,049 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers