Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- From $1,035 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- $829+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Includes breakfast, credits/discounts and more!
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers