Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- From $1,189 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Take a guided kayak tour in Maui's pristine waters.
- $925+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Experience the beauty of Maui from horseback.
- 7 Night Romantic Maui Getaway Package from $1764, incl. condo, car, massage, luau, & more!
- Aston Paki Maui - $149
- $1,229+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach - $299
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas - $219
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers