Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $1,189 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,179 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- $895+ Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air & FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- From $1,135 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers