Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $785+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- $835+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers