Ka’anapali may be the Waikiki of Maui – though much less frenetic and big. Known as one of Hawaii’s best beaches, Ka’anapali is about a mile long located on the west side of Maui. Lined by a variety of resorts and condominiums, the beaches’ Black Rock area is a favorite for snorkeling and the calm water is typically great for swimming.
This lush and green side of the island makes for fabulous views while sailing, whale watching, surfing and kayaking. Within walking distance of all the waterside fun are shopping areas, restaurants and more activities.
The beach is open to the public, offers restrooms and showers plus is accessible through resort grounds. Lifeguards are a great source of information about swimming conditions.
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- From $1,535 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Up to 44% off 1 & 2 bdrm condos at Maui beach & golf-front resorts when you book 60 days in advance. Condos starting at $158!
- Spot a Dolphin! Hop on a Maui Dolphin Watch.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Best Rate Guarantee!
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- From $1,375 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- 5th Night Free in your Maui Condo!
- $1,229+ Grand Wailea: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers