In the case of Hana, the journey may be as important as the destination. With giant waterfalls, artist hamlets and rainbows along the way, make it a day trip and stop for picnic supplies in Pa'ia. The infamous Road to Hana is curvy and minimally maintained. Guided tours are available,and letting someone else do the driving has its rewards. Being able to take in the gorgeous sights in comfort and style allows everyone to enjoy the trip without the worry of the road.
Explore this heavenly, undeveloped town by foot, taking special notice of its steepled churches. Take a swim and sunbathe at Hana Beach Park and snorkel at Waianapanapa State Park, a beautiful black sand beach. See a red sand beach after a hike to the secret and isolated Kaihalulu Beach.
Hana Bay is a family gathering place for local residents on the weekend. It is the perfect spot for picnics and water activities such as outrigger canoe races. About nine miles beyond Hana at Haleakala National Park in Kipahulu are the popular pools of Oheo Gulch.
Thank goodness development of this isolated town has been limited so visitor's can enjoy a truer sense of Hawaii.
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- Spot a Dolphin! Hop on a Maui Dolphin Watch.
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $30!
- From $1,545 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Full size car rental on Maui from $187/wk
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- $795+ Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa: 3 nights w/Air. 2 for 1 breakfast, kids 18 & under stay FREE! Get a FREE upgrade when you book a Hertz car.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers