Hotels on Lanai
Hotel lodgings on Lanai reflect the law of supply-and-demand. Namely, with the supply of hotels comparatively low – and the demand for side-trips to Lanai on the increase, particularly by seasoned Hawaii travelers - finding affordable lodgings in Lanai is more challenging.
Your best bet is to check with each of the handful of hotels on the island to identify seasonal discounts, etc. on a hotel-by-hotel basis. Be prepared to “book ahead” as rooms can be scarce during the peak season.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- $1,019+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- $1,159+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 4 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,345 - Oahu & Lanai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers