Hotels on Lanai
Hotel lodgings on Lanai reflect the law of supply-and-demand. Namely, with the supply of hotels comparatively low – and the demand for side-trips to Lanai on the increase, particularly by seasoned Hawaii travelers - finding affordable lodgings in Lanai is more challenging.
Your best bet is to check with each of the handful of hotels on the island to identify seasonal discounts, etc. on a hotel-by-hotel basis. Be prepared to “book ahead” as rooms can be scarce during the peak season.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- From $1,409 - Oahu & Lanai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- $1,495+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 4 nights with air. Includes 4th night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- $1,125+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers