Hotels on Lanai
Hotel lodgings on Lanai reflect the law of supply-and-demand. Namely, with the supply of hotels comparatively low – and the demand for side-trips to Lanai on the increase, particularly by seasoned Hawaii travelers - finding affordable lodgings in Lanai is more challenging.
Your best bet is to check with each of the handful of hotels on the island to identify seasonal discounts, etc. on a hotel-by-hotel basis. Be prepared to “book ahead” as rooms can be scarce during the peak season.
- $525+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE Convertible Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $2,025+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 3 nights with air. Includes daily breakfast for 2 PLUS Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers