Condominium Rentals on Lanai
Once a pineapple plantation, Lanai is still largely unknown to most Hawaii travelers. It is quiet and pristine. There is a little historic town, called Lanai City with a few shops and eateries, but otherwise you pretty much make your own fun on Lanai. Two major resorts dominate the touristscene.
But if you want to experience Hawaii an entirely different way, then consider renting a condominium here. A unit with 2-3 bedrooms... and often such amenities as swimming pools and large lanais, not to mention killer views … really gives you the opportunity to settle in and enjoy your island vacation.
The most luxurious condos are located on the golf course at the Koele resort or at the beachfront Manele Bay. However, there are a few (and more moderately-priced) units near Lanai City.
Condos are particularly good for families, or for intergenerational groups (grandma and grandpa get their own bedroom) or for several couples traveling together. And the ability to make your own meals, particularly breakfasts and picnic lunches, can cut down substantially on your food costs.
In fact, once you have rented a condo unit, you may never want to stay in a hotel again. Prices vary widely according to the size of the home, its location and the time of year you are booking so shop carefully.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- $1,495+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 4 nights with air. Includes 4th night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- From $1,409 - Oahu & Lanai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $1,125+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers